Online Fee Payment - An Overview
“SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE ACADEMY” is pleased to inform you that for the convenience of parents we have enabled payment gateway to pay the online fee of their ward. This is an additional optional facility being provided by the Society.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or takes no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
· Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
· Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s",
· Any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
· Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the school fees on ATOM portal by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (IN DETAIL) FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS:
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of School Fees for SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE ACADEMY.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by authorizing a payment through the online payment service. SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE ACADEMY reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
Online School fee payment... An overview
1. To pay the School fees Online, you are required to click on the School MIS portal/APP through the website.
2. After that enter the same mobile no that updated in school record of your ward.
3. Visit https://scbacademy.edu.in/ our official website for SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE ACADEMY and click on School MIS link.
4. After that You will see the Parents profile in next page. Select the profile and in next page enter the Password which is by default your child DOB.
5. Now click on the FEE button and you will see the details of your ward school fee. Click on the Pending Fees button and select the fee to pay. Click Pay Now button.
6. You will be directed to a payment gateway page of ATOM where you will be asked to choose the payment mode- Netbanking / Credit / Debit card / UPI. Afterwards kindly enter your Net banking / Credit / Debit card details andfollow the mandatory procedure .Your payment will be authenticated over the gateway and your credit card or your bank account will be instantly debited.
7. You will receive a Transaction Reference Number that is an acknowledgement for your payment request.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
2. Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s",
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
1. Payment may only be made with Visa or MasterCard credit cards and also through your bank account debit card, UPI or through the net-banking facility.
2. Before using this service, enquiry should be made of the credit card provider as to the nature of any fees payable to the provider as a result of using this service.
3. The Society accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments which are matters solely between the user of the service and the credit card provider.
4. The credit card information supplied when using this service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to the school. The only information supplied to the school is the name of the payer, the invoice or notice number and the amount of the payment. It is the sole responsibility of the user of this service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, and to assist with the resolution of any disputes that may arise from use of this service.
5. This service is provided using a payment gateway service provider ATOM through a secure website. However, the school will not be able to give any assurance that information provided online by a user may not be able to be read or intercepted by a third party. The school does not accept any liability in the event of the interception, "hacking" or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of this service.
6. Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.
1.) No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the school in respect of the operation of this service.
2.) Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
3.) school does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred from the use of this service.
The above disclaimer and limitation of liability operates only to the extent permitted by law.
Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement
2.) Use of Online Services. The Society makes Online Services available for School fee payment only. Please do not modify the information or make it available to third parties through a networked computer environment and do not make any additional representations or warranties regarding the information.
4.) Consent for us to receive and store information in electronic form. Use of these services means that you agree to provide information through electronic means. This means you agree to provide any relevant information, documents and attachments in the format and to the standards described for each transaction. It also means you agree and understand that the information will be retained inelectronic form.
5.) Consent for us to provide you with information in electronic form. Use of these services means that you agree to receive information through electronic means. Where information is requested by another person, the requesting party is deemed to be the recipient's agent and is presumed to have obtained the consent of the recipient to receive the information in electronic format.
6.) Registered users. Online fee payment service offered by SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE ACADEMY portalrequires verified access for verification of your identity (e.g. your card number and password on the payment gateway). You agree that all information provided by you on the payment gateway in relation to online services shall be current, complete and accurate. You agree to comply with all such terms and conditions in respect of your use of Online Services.
7.) Password Security. We recommend the password you select should not relate to any readily accessible data such as your name, birth date, address, telephone number, driver's licence, licence plate or passport. Nor may it be an obvious combination of letters and numbers, including sequential or same numbers or letters. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of your login ID and password, and for all activity which occurs on or through your account, and, through you credit card, whether authorised or unauthorised, including you, or any of your known entity. You should change your password immediately if you believe that your login ID and password have been used without authorisation. SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE ACADEMY portal shall not have any liability for your failure to comply with these obligations.
8.) Security. Online Services are provided through a secure payment gateway. However, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions are never entirely secure or private, and that any message or information you send to or through the website (including credit card information) may be read or intercepted by others, even where a website is stated as being secure. SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE ACADEMY portal shall have no liability for the interception or 'hacking' of data through the website by unauthorised third parties.
9.) Accuracy and binding nature of the Transaction Information. Upon completing an Online Service, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. The transaction shall be deemed binding at the time the confirmation screen is displayed. You should print the transaction confirmation for future reference and your files. SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE ACADEMY portal shall have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of providing Online Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors outside of SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE ACADEMY portal's control.
10.) Right to suspend, alter or cancel service. Use of SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE ACADEMY portal shall be entitled at any time without prior notice or any liability to you, to cancel or suspend the Online fee payment services and / or to substitute alternative services, which may or may not be interactive or transactional in nature.
Use of SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE ACADEMY portal and subsidiary websites and these terms shall be governed by the laws of India without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws and irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of India in connection with the interpretation or application of these terms. Those who choose to access this website and subsidiary websites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
1. Transaction fee charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons.
2. Fees once paid which are non-refundable for any reason or any clause of SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE ACADEMY, DEHRADUN.